Does any of these sound a bit like you?
1. I have a nice idea for an online business but anytime I think about it, I just want to binge-watch Game of Thrones.
2. I already have an offline business doing well, but my instinct tells me I’m leaving a lot of revenue on the table by not getting it online (pat on the back for your instinct)
3. It’s 2017 and my business still doesn’t have a website, am I weird or something?
4. I have a website and I’m on all the social media platforms, including Keek! I am supposed to be as popular as Beyonce by now, yeah? What’s happening?
5. I want to be updating my blog with the right content so my prospects can find me. Problem is, anytime I see a blank page I pass out.
6. I have 1009 blog post published, but my blog still feels like a graveyard! I cry myself to sleep every night (sniffs).
Despair not at all, I’m here for you.
Hi, my name is Jamila Mustapha
My mission for the Bloom Media is to help as many entrepreneurs as possible get their shit together on the internet, reach more prospects, market their products and explode their profits, thus making the kind of impact they set out to make.
Because let’s face it, you might be the best in what you do, but if nobody knows you, what’s the point?
It makes me want to curl up and cry when I see businesses with everything it takes to succeed not taking advantage of this wide open world of possibilities called the Internet.
I’m a writer, occasional poet, translator, web designer and a restless creative totally at your service. My aim is to put together all these skills to give you and your business a befitting place on the internet
I’ve been published in the Huffington Post, Afro Trips, Stefen Guise, Dumb Little Man, Pen profile and so on.
On the side, I’m a fiercely patriotic Nigerian and so you’ll often find me discussing national politics. I love books like I love food, and I’m a bit of a recluse and so don’t be surprised if you don’t see me around for a few days.
And right now, I totally think we should be friends.